Therapeutic Effects of Moist Exposed Burn Ointment (MEBO)作者：Rong Xiang Xu 出版社：KARGER 发行日期：In 2004
(1) Variation of pathogenic microorganism and reduction in bacterial toxicity.
(2) Effectively killing pain by protecting nerve endings and relaxing pilorum arrectors;
(3) Anti-inflammation by the effects of -sitosterol and other ingredients;
(4) Made of nutrient food, MEBO may protect cells by increasing the tension in the cell membrane and help dying cells convert into vigorous normal ones.
(5) With the co-ordination of BRT with MEBT/MEBO, MEBO develops a physiologically moist environment, favorable to the regeneration and repair of tissue structure. Thus, it is effective for reducing scar formation, enhancing the power of self-repairing of wounds and promoting the regeneration and differentiation of stem cells from residual epithelial tissue, vascular plexus and fibrous tissue in fat layer to regenerate skin.